Excel Lookup Generator
Excel Lookup Generator is a tool to quickly get the formula to pull data from DataLog and insert it into Excel.
To use this function Click on Edit→Manage Add-Ins.
The Excel Add-In will need to be enabled.
Click Launch Lookup Helper.
- This is the reference cell for the sale.
- You can filter by field name.
- We have highlighted Grantor.
- The formula is displayed here.
- Clicking this copies the formula to clipboard.
In Excel, right-click in the cell you want to populate and select paste. You can also use Ctrl+v to paste.
The sale reference cell brings the sale in using the “d”atabase or “i”ndex numbers.
If the database number is 377 and the index is cs.1502, simply enter d377 or ics.1502.