All executables are now 64 bit.
- When searching for subjects add Deeded Acres, State Name, County Name, Land Use, and Property Type.
- Added the ability for Business Admins to delete completed Appraisals
- Added missing fields to the workfile
- When searching for sales show additional fields (Grantor/Grantee)
- Allow manual sales to be used, even if they don’t have a Sale Date.
- Fixed Log viewer to use json configured path instead of hardcoded default path.
- Add Post Date/Signed Date to the Valuations Grid
- Added Improvements grid on the finalized valuation page
- Allow Comments, Legal Description, and Attachment to be edited directly on the Valuation screen.
- Allow Weighted Average to handle a 0 rating
- Don’t show the improvement override screen if the subject does not have improvements
- When copying a model set the new copy to “Started”
- Split the report generator into a standalone exe
- When building the workfile, merge in any PDFs, do not convert to images.
- Report generation will use it’s own log files.
- Added the ability to create a appraisal “Request”
- The API can create the request, or it can be created from the valuation page
- When a report is saved the request ID is passed back with the webhook notification
- Add version 1 of the API
- Added webhooks for completed appraisals
- Added new Database Roles
Required Database Version: 40043