Version: AgWare Maven 2021.1.15
Release Date: March 18, 2021
Download Link: Download Now
- Fixed Authentication issue when signing-in using Azure AD.
- When selecting Attribute Values for Sale/Subject Criteria, the Dropdown box has been replaced with a Grid for better visibility and use with smaller screens.
- Fixed issue causing `Is Excluded` and non-Excluded Criteria of the same type to cancel each other out.
- Added optional -f parameter to db-update.exe to specify the command timeout for database updates in seconds.
- Entering 2-digits for the Year will default to using 20xx.
- Added link to the Report Template Editor in the Setup menu.
- Added ProcessId to Report Generator logging output. Added AppraisalIndex to logging when loading the AppraisalDataSource.
- Added `MinExposureTimeMonths` and `MaxExposureTimeMonths` to the Appraisal Report DataSource to express Exposure time in months instead of days.
- Search feature has been added to the Evaluation Results grid for Models. This allows the user to search for specific Subjects when reviewing an Evaluation.
- Individual ComparisonValue ratings have been added to the Evaluation Results grid for Component Models.
- Fixed PrintOrder for Subject Attribute fields.
- Added clearer error message when trying to delete AppraisalFieldSets and CustomFieldSets that are currently in use.
- Removed pages from Custom Report Fields table and added Search box.
- Added fields to set Exposure Time for Component Model Overrides.
- Improved performance when downloading Appraisal reports.
- Updated db-update.exe to ensure the current user is setup in the database before running scripts.
- Subject Attachments now have a Print Order set.
- Subjects can now only be cloned if a no partial save data is present.
- Added error response when trying to add the same Custom Field to a Custom Field Set more than once.
- Updated auth for API to allow Azure AD via the browser.
- Added optional Email and Phone Number fields to Log Submission form.
- Split normal Maven Logs from Report Generator Logs on Log Submission form. Either or both can be selected for submission.
- Fixed Map popups on the Valuation Search form.
- Added error response if overriding Component Sales with no Sales for a given Subject Land Row.
- The End Date for Event Logs search is now inclusive.
- Removed 2000 character limit from Appraiser Comments and Environmental Concerns fields.
- Updated GemBox package to v33.