Version: AgWare ClickForms 9.1.10
Release Date: May 10, 2019
Download Link: Download Now
- Added ability to filter/search the comments by Title or Text.
- Added the ability to create sub-folders in the Saved Comments Dialog. This is done by including the folder name and a forward slash (/) in the name.
- Added new “Improved Sale Sheet” option that includes the first improvements expanded details. If if it is not a house.
- Added a new “Get File Number” button to the Enterprise Tab of ClickForms and the Post Appraisal popup form.
- Added forms to support Farm Credit Canada.
- Added the ability to switch languages between English and French.
- Added French spell check.
- Responses pulled from DataLog will now use the language based on the document language.
- Updated several UCAF labels in-place to make things clearer and avoided confusion with USPAP.
- Changed the Weighted Age in the UCAF improvement import dialog to use a weighting value of Total RCN instead of contributory value.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when trying to save a response on a cell. Happened when it was the very first response to be saved.
- Fixed issue in a comment block, double-clicking a word in parenthesis highlights the open parenthesis but not the closed one.
- Updated the footer UAAR copyright to reflect 2019.
- Fixed issue certain text labels are present on a form to act as a hint for the appraiser but shouldn’t really be printed.
- Fixed issue when clicking save as a response in the company header, a bug report pops if this is the very first cell and the page responses count is zero (if there are no responses for that page).
- Fixed PDFs uploaded from Posting Appraisals.
- Fixed issue if sales are dragged from an Enterprise search into a report, Expanded callouts in the Sales Map display all the same info.
- Fixed issue when trying to set a Custom Color for map labels the colors default to transparent.
- Fixed math not working for the new Appraisal Tracking Page.