Release Date: December 22, 2022
Download Link: Download Now
- Saved Comments can now be inserted into Maven text areas on the Subject and Valuation forms. The Saved Comments are accessed by right-clicking into a memo field and selecting ‘Saved Comments’ from the new context menu that appears.
Clicking this menu option will load a popup showing the available Saved Comments. The comments are displayed on the left side of the popup and are organized by folder. Clicking on a comment will load the text into the text area in the popup for preview. A Search box can be used to filter the list of comments by name.
- Added Sale Expense Cloning. Sales entered in DataLog use predefined values for Expenses based on their order in the table.These rows have no actual Expense Type associated with them and are labeled based purely on their ordering. Maven has not supported this and instead displays the assigned Expense Type of the Expense item for Sales. Because of this, Expenses for Sales have shown up as blank when opened in Maven.Now, as part of the cloning process, Expense rows 1-4 are now assigned their appropriate Expense Type so that a Subject cloned from a Sale will have its Expenses filled in with proper expense types from the Sale. Sales opened in Maven (either via Sale search or popups from the Sale Comparison table, etc) should now correctly display Expense item labels as they are shown in DataLog as well.
- Added the ability to edit fields on the allocation tab. Values for Opinion of Value, Land Contribution, and Improvement Contribution can now be entered directly by the User. Doing this requires the “Can Use Overrides” permission in their profile.
- Cloning a Subject to a Sale now redirects to a Sale Detail page showing the newly-cloned Sale instead of just taking users to the Sale Search page. A link has also been added to the Sale Details (both page and popup) that links to the Sale so it can be copied and shared for convenience.
- Subject Map polygons can now be added from a KML file. The Map on the Subject Details page has an “Upload KML” button added that will place polygons on the map from a selected file. KML can also be added by dragging the KML file onto the map itself.
- Number inputs have been updated to be more consistent.
- Decimal values should display the number of decimal spaces that were entered, up to five.
- Values concerning money should show two decimal places.
○ Comparison Value Ratings are fixed at three decimal places.
Subject Lat and Long show a large number of decimal places for precision.
- Secondary Types can now be added for Subject Land Rows. These are used for selecting Sales in Component Model Valuations.
- The process for choosing Sale Comparison in a Component Model Valuation has been revamped. The “Use” option in the Sale Comparison grid has been removed. Instead, Sale Comparisons are selected/deselected on a per-land row basis. This will allow a Sale to be used to value a specific land row and not another.When Sales are added to the Valuation from the Sale Search tab they are added to each applicable Land Row (Rows where the Sale Land Type matches the Primary or Secondary Land Types of the Subject row) with the “Use” box checked, but can be turned off.When running the Component Model, up to 10 Sale Comparisons per Land Row should be included, with the number checked for Use determined by the Model parameters. If not using Auto Select Sales with the Model, none will be checked for Use initially.Deleting a Sale from the main Sale Comparison grid will remove it from all Land Rows.
- Improvement Comparisons can now be toggled on/off the same way as Land Comparisons.
Toggling an Improvement Comparison will update the Calc. $/Unit and Calc. Value fields for the Improvement in question. It will not updated the Ind. Values as those must be entered by the user.
Comparisons from a Sale can now be added by entering the SaleIndex of a desired Sale in the text box above the grid.
If the Sale Exists, it will be added to the Valuation for Improvements to each Improvement which it has a matching Type – the Improvement must also have a TotalLife, Rcn value, and Age value as well as the same Unit Type as the Subject Improvement to be matched up.