Version: AgWare ClickForms 10.3.1
Release Date: June 9, 2022
Download Link: Download Now
- Removed Insert Mode text from the status bar.
- Removed Cost Information and Cropland Index from the home tab.
- Removed points of interest in google maps.
- Fixed issue where map pin could not be dragged.
- Fixed a ContextID on the New cost approach.
- Added the ability to zoom in or out using CTRL+Scroll.
- Added the ability to delete a form by pressing the delete key.
- Reworked the forms library allowing for faster loading from a network drive.
- Simplified the allow transfers on the Cell tab.
- Display an Icon in the cell if transfers are disabled. It looks like this .
- Added indicator in the status bar when in a cell that has transfers turned off.
- Fixed new cost approach to work in sections.
- Simplified Land Table transfer dialog.
- ClickForms now uses Windows native dialogs.
- Fixed some PDF loading issues.
- Fixed period rounding on the new cost approach.
- Fixed validation enforcement when posting reports.
- Removed validation tab from non Enterprise users.
- Fixed edit with Snagit.
- Made the improvements pop up dialog resizable.
- Fixed issue when language was set to French and forms were dragged in the Forms Library, text would disappear.
- Fixed issue where ClickForms would crash if the help files could not be loaded.
- Fixed Latitude and Longitude to show correctly.
- Added a new Flood/Easement/Zoning form.
- Set co-appraiser signature size to match the appraiser’s signature size.
- Fixed renaming of polygons in maps.
- Fixed issue where google maps threw an error after a Microsoft Edge update.