Version: AgWare Maven 2020.06.15
Release Date:June 15, 2020
Download Link: Download Now
- Opinion of Value now strikes out when editing an Other Contribution.
- Saving the Valuation now updates the Opinion of Value with the new value with Other Contributions included.
- Manually entered Sale Comparisons for Component Valuations no longer cause the page to error when reloading.
- Having more than 20 Component Sale Comparisons in the table now does not cause the grid to have multiple pages.
- If an error occurs while sending the Notification for a signed Appraisal, no longer cause the application to error. A warning message is shown if something went wrong
- Fixes were done to allow re-running a Valuation with Improvements when the original Model did not include Improvements.
- Attempting to update an existing Valuation with a Model Type different from the existing Model Type now fails.
- It is now possible to specify a default land value method to use when doing a Traditional Land Adjustment against a Sale Comparison that does not have a Dollar Per Acre value for a required Land Type.
- Previously, if the Subject had a Land Type with acres > 0, we required that the Sale Comparison have a Dollar Per Acre for that Land Type in order to do a Traditional Land Adjustment. If not, the Sale Comparison is ineligible to be used.
- Now, SCA Land Mix Models can have Default Land Value methods defined for Land Types, so that if a Sale Comparison without that Land Type is used, instead of being rejected the value for that row will be computed using the specified scheme. The options for Land Value Method are:
- Zero: The value for the comparison Land Row will be $0.
- Low: The value for the comparison Land Row will be the same as the lowest-value Dollar Per Acre of the Sale Comparison’s land mix table.
- High: The value for the comparison Land Row will be the same as the highest-value Dollar Per Acre of the Sale Comparison’s land mix table.
- Average: The value for the comparison Land Row will be the average of the Dollar Per Acre values of the Sale Comparison’s land mix table.
- Running a Component Valuation without Auto Selecting sales now preserves a list of available Sales to use when going through the Override process.
- Attempting to Clone a Sale or Subject as a new Subject using an invalid Index now shows an error message instead of returning a 404.
- ER Factor for Subjects now updates whenever Land Rows or the Effective Unit Size fields are modified.
- Template Testing page now works for Workfiles now.
- Subject Search using Attributes fixed.
- Cloning a Subject now redirects to the Subject Details page of the new Subject once completed.