Moved into ASP .NetCore 3.1
- Removed any remaining Dependencies on .Net Framework and move to .Net Standard
Removed custom CSS where possible and move to Bootstrap to better support smaller screens
Refactor our business layer to allow better Unit test in the actual valuation code.
- Re-Valuation – This was the biggest change in the new release
There is now a new status called “Requires Revaluation”. If you need to change a subject while a valuation is pending you can. However the status of the valuation will switch to “Requires Revaluation”. That requires the model to be selected and re-run. Everything that still matches will be brought forward. For example custom fields, appraisal fields, overridden sales, etc.
- Log Files
There is a new option to directly mail log files to agware so that IT staff does not need to pull them from the server. No daily password is needed.
- Sale Search Expanded
The Sale search criteria screen was changed to allow for counties in different statues to be selected, or multiple attributes on a single search.
- Subject Numbering
Subjects can now have a Prefix setup similar to Sales. This is optional. It can be configured under “Admin” -> System Configuration
- Land Mix Adjustment Options:
On Land Mix models, the Land Mix adjustment can now be the new ER adjustment. Previously this was the “Traditional” adjustment. You can also choose none to skip the land mix adjustment.
Choosing None also allows sales to be selected even if they don’t have a $/Acre for each of the Subject’s land types.
There are a few new configuration items that can be changed and one Breaking Change:
- Enter Customer Name and Customer Email for submitting support tickets to appsettings.json:
- Change Reports configuration to use “CustomTemplatePath” instead of “TemplateDir”:
- BREAKING CHANGE: If using the default directory for Custom Templates, move the templates from Reports/CustomTemplates/ to Templates/Custom/
- Update to ASP.NET Core Hosting Bundle 3.1+: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/thank-you/runtime-aspnetcore-3.1.2-windows-hosting-bundle-installer
- Install the .NET Core Desktop Runtime: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/thank-you/runtime-desktop-3.1.2-windows-x64-installer