First Maven Update
Notice: Maven now requires ASP .Net Core 2.2 be installed on the IIS server.
- Added new Override Report to show when the sales and final value were changed by the valuer.
- Improved the Sale search screen with popup detail views and a layout to better support narrow screens.
- Save Sale Search values to they don’t need to be re-entered when navigating back to the search criteria screen.
- Added new feature to the SCA Model to allow disable auto selecting sales and make the selection process manual.
- Fixed issues when dealing with numeric custom fields to allow the values to be changed between whole numbers and floating point numbers.
- Ensured that floating point numbers were correct in report templates
- Speed improvements when loading sale details
- Fixed Workfile to correctly include SpeficiedPersonalInterest
- Ordered all data tables passed to the report engine.
Database Version Required: 4.3.3.