Version: AgWare ClickForms 9.3.5
Release Date: September 30, 2019
Download Link: Download Now
- Added additional map types other than Google Maps.
- Added the ability to import/export kml from sale maps.
- Added Watermark Type: Merged Watermark – Large PDF File Size, visible over the top of images (default) Background Watermark – Smaller PDF File size, not visible under images.
- Added live spellcheck when naming/renaming a form.
- Updated IRS 2032 to show Taxes in their own line.
- Issue inserting a saved comment within one of the narrative fields, the comment is placed at the beginning of the cell and not where the cursor is placed. Even if there is already typing in the field it places the comment ahead of that.
- Added a warning if path name is too long.
- Issue when importing values into the FCBT Forms the Standard Deviation was being incorrectly calculated.
- Comments now wrap in the memo box.
- Issue when inserting copied rows into section 1, a second page is not generated if there is the same form in section 2.
- Removed popup if a spelling error is found in the page title.
- Allow images to be imported directly from phones that are not attached to a drive letter.
- Don’t create empty land rows when creating a Subject from Sale.
- Fix multiline issue where lines that started with formatting were incorrectly indented.