Version: AgWare DataLog 5.4.0
Release Date: May 13, 2019
Download Link: Download Now
- Added the ability to setup a “Improvement Attribute List” that can be pulled into the expanded improvement page.
- Added the ability to delete Enterprise Rulesets.
- Added new setting in Config Editor to choose Country and Language.
- Added support for French Spell Check
- Added prompt the user to Drop and Rebuild the cache when the Cache version is incorrect.
- Added a new “Reparse” feature.
- Added an ER Land Type and ER Factor fields to the DataLog.
- Fixed bug where we tried to update the Server if AllowClickFormsEnterpriseUse flag was not set.
- Fixed a bug where Improvement Types were not correctly loaded when the Improvement Attribute List did not exist on the client computer.
- Fixed a bug when converting 2005 Access DataLog files. Comments were being lost in the conversion.
- Updated the Sale Count report to ignore subject records.
- Updated Date range on Sale count report to be inclusive of start and end dates.
- Fixed issue pasting a lat/long that was cut from Google Earth and either includes degrees. minutes or seconds symbols (without a space) does not convert to a valid lat/long value.
- Fixed issue after dropping a pin on the map and deleting one of the coordinates, a bug report pops.
- Fixed issue when a valid address is provided, a pin did not automatically drop.