Version: AgWare DataLog 3.3.2 – Release Notes
Release Date: May 01, 2014
Download Link: Download Now
- A new map sales view has been added to the sales viewer below the sales grid.
- The ability to add custom markers to the map sales view as well as the map sales report.
- A new option to display Bare Land $/Acre was added to the map callout feature.
- Dragging the splitter bar between the grid and viewer sections in the main DataLog window no longer causes the “middle” section (with the buttons) to disappear.
- The sale viewer retains the set location on the sale sheet while the user scrolls through sales in the grid. This feature is not new; it was broken with the previous release.
- Updated the DCF Simple template with a purchase year of 2014.
- The option for Set Yield Rate Cell in the Income Analysis DCF tab now matches the Yield Rate cell label.
- The tab order in the Income-Expenses section of the sale sheet was reset to follow a top-to-bottom and left-right sequence for the paired columns.
Enterprise Specific ‘av-9k1wc’
- Double-clicking an attached PDF file will not affect the sale status.
- If the first action on a posted sale, when editing that sale, is to download attachments, the status will now change to Modified. Prior to this fix the status remained as Posted even though changes were made to the sale.
- A new map search criterion is now available. The first step is to choose the Map option from the Search By list. Then either Add a Marker or input the Latitude & Longitude. Last, set the Radius in miles and do the search.
- After clicking the search button, the Search Results tab will display the sales found. If desired, range criteria can be included in the search. The marker can be repositioned with drag and drop.
- If on-line with the Enterprise database, the version of the SQL database schema is displayed in the About Dialog Box.