Version: AgWare DataLog 3.1.3 – Release Notes
Release Date: January 29, 2013
- PDF files may now be inserted into photo pages
- When setting up Photo Pages in the DataLog a PDF file can now be used. Previously only JPEG or PNG images could be used in the Photo Pages. This will allow users to directly use scans or PDF files from Websites and transfer them from DataLog to ClickFORMS. To use the feature simply click the “Set Image” button and select the PDF file. The first page of the PDF file will be used.
- If you have a multipage PDF file that needs all pages inserted there is a new “Add Exhibit” button. This will let you select a PDF file and then adds an Exhibit page for every page in the PDF file (max of 10 pages).
- Printing sales from DataLog has been enhanced
- The print quality in the DataLog has been improved. It will now be much closer to the ClickFORMS format and is no longer dependent on your Internet Explorer settings. Both the new and old version of the sale printouts will be available in the DataLog. You can change between the versions by changing the “View” option above the sale sheet. The value “1. Default” will change to the new version of the sale sheet. Options 2-4 are the old versions of the printouts prior to this release.
- In addition to producing a better looking printout the new sale view allows for all of the sale data to be shown. This includes Photo Pages and expanded Improvement Pages. These pages are turned off by default to ensure changing between two sales is fast. Once you are looking at a specific sale you can click on the “Show Extra Pages” button at the bottom of the screen to add the additional pages to the view.
- There are two other options available. One is “Copy All”. This will copy the complete sale sheet to the clipboard. The new format is word processor friendly and can be pasted directly into your e-mail or word processing programs. There is also a zoom option for changing the size of the printout in the preview window.
- Within the Photo pages section, a bug with the Add button on the Select Attachment form has been fixed; images for photo pages can be added directly rather than first being attached from the Attachments section. (Right)
- A non-integer value entered into the improvement Total Life cell no longer causes an exception when posting the sale to an Enterprise database.
- Both speed and manner with which image thumbnails are handled have been improved
- The issue with the Attachment window has been resolved; it no longer errors when the user presses the Copy Image button without having selected an image first. A pop-up reminder is displayed:
- The Analyze Land Trend Field Chooser form will now stay in place
- Empty Comments and Pictures cells are now clearly distinguished from each other
- The Add button in the Select Attachment dialog box has been re-enabled
- A non-integer value in the improvement Total Life cell no longer causes an exception when posting a sale
- Add a configuration option to disable thumbnail generation.
Enterprise Specific ‘av-a66hr’
- Dropping files on a folder no longer causes the focus to change.
- During a search for a date range, sales with an empty sale date will be returned
- It is now possible to set and search for Multiple Property Types and Multiple Land Uses
- It is now possible to select a network location for the My Sales folder
- Startup time has been improved
- Unit has been added to the Range Entry Improvement Grid