Version: AgWare ClickForms 7.2.11 – Release Notes
Release Date: May 03, 2013
Download Link: Download Now
- The spell checker could end up replacing portions of words if changes were made to a cell being checked in an area that was already spell checked. Spell checking on the cell will now continue from the correct location.
- The spell checker on Word Processor pages would check the text multiple times, equal to the number of linked pages. The word processor pages will now only be checked once.
- Fixed an error when editing a sale in ClickFORMS that contained an image attachment in the PNG format.
- Corrected missing lines on the FCS Reconciliation EX form.
- Corrected misspelling on the Report Summary ‘04 form.
- Updated the PDF import component.
- Auto and Manual Numbering Sales will number incorrectly if the Sale Index for the sales are the same.
- Change form “UAAR Sales Comp – Split Time Adj” to calculate the Time Adj value assuming zero for a blank Period or Rate.
- Tool-tips in Photo Sheet can cause Errors on invalid images. Tool-tips are no longer displayed.
- Don’t error if the Quick Access Toolbar settings cannot be saved.