Version: AgWare ClickForms 6.1 – Release Notes
Release Date: May 04, 2010
- There are two new forms available in this update; the FSA Form 851 – Environmental Risk (6pgs) form and the Basic Sale form.
- This form includes the Property Facts section and a large block for comments.
- Table of Contents Notification
- A “warning” message will appear when printing or creating a pdf if the table of contents is too short. In other words, if there are more pages in the report than the current table of contents accommodates, the window seen below will open:
- There may be occasions when the user doesn’t want additional table of contents pages; just click OK. The user can either ignore the situation and continue, or add another table of contents page.
- Automatic Imported Text Resizing
- ClickFORMS will now automatically reduce the size of text of data in imported sales. There is a limit. The software will attempt to fit “raw” data into a cell; font size 2 is as low as it goes.
- Progress Message
- Users will now see a progress bar/message box flash on screen when importing sales.
- Auto Number Imported Sales
- Instead of having to number sales manually one at a time, a new feature allows automatic numbering of all the sales with ONE click!
- Once all the comparable sales are imported and arranged in the desired order in the forms manager, click on the DataLog menu option and choose Auto Number Sales.
- If the sales are rearranged in the report later, they will retain their numbers. They can be renumbered again, however, if the approach pages have already been loaded with sale data, the sale numbers will not match. The approach pages should be stripped and repopulated, or deleted and replaced.
- It is important to select the sale’s entire range of pages as a group when moving/dragging a sale in the forms manager, otherwise, not all the pages belonging to a particular sale will remain grouped together.
- Import Sale Photo Page
- When a DataLog sale that has attached photo pages is imported into ClickFORMS, the photo pages will automatically move with the sale into the report.
- The photo pages are a new feature for DataLog-check out the release notes for more information about them.